- Murphy, C, J. N. Marleau, B. Smith, C. Carson, R. R. Smith and J. Parmley. Developing quantitative methods to propagate the probability of antimicrobial resistance through the agri-food chain: The IAM-AMR Project. In preparation for the Journal of Food Protection.
- Marleau, J. N. and M. Loreau. Disentangling limitation: interplay of nutrient colimitation and herbivory in ecosystem functioning. In preparation for American Naturalist.
- Marleau, J. N. and F. Guichard. Meta-ecosystem dynamics drives the relationship between herbivore mediated-coexistence and ecosystem functioning. Submitted to Ecology.
- Marleau, J. N. and K. D. Girling. 2017. Keeping science's seat at the decision-making table: mechanisms to motivate policy-makers to keep using scientific information in the age of disinformation. FACETS 2: 1045-1064
- Pedersen, E. G., J. N. Marleau, M. Granados, H. Moeller and F. Guichard. 2016. Nonhierarchical dispersal promotes stability and resilience in a tritrophic metacommunity. American Naturalist 187: E116-E128
- Marleau, J. N., F. Guichard and M. Loreau. 2015. Emergence of nutrient co-limitation through movement in stoichiometric meta-ecosystems. Ecology Letters 18: 1163-1173
- Marleau, J. N., F. Guichard and M. Loreau. 2014. Meta-ecosystem functioning and dynamics on finite spatial networks. Proceedings of the Royal Society B 281: 20132094
- Marleau, J. N., Y. Jin, W. F. Fagan, J. G. Bishop and M. A. Lewis. 2011. A stoichiometric model of early plant primary succession. American Naturalist 177: 233-245
- Marleau, J. N., F. Guichard, F. Mallard and M. Loreau. 2010. Nutrient flows between ecosystems can destabilize simple food chains. Journal of Theoretical Biology 266: 162-174
- Bell, J. and J.N. Marleau. Sketches of the History of Science. Commissioned by the Collegial Center for Education Materials Development [Le Centre collégial de développement de matériel didactique (CCDMD)]. Anticipated publication date: Winter 2019
Non-Peer Reviewed Articles
- Girling, K.D. and J. N. Marleau. 2018. Science advice from coast to coast to coast. Policy Options
- Marleau, J. N. 2016. Canadian Science Policy Fellows’ Corner: Considering values in science policy. Mitacs
- Avlijas, S., C.-L. Conway, R. Hampton, M. Mericle and J. N. Marleau. 2013. Travailleurs-euses, étudiant-es: même combat. McGill Journal of Education 48: 587-595